WOW 2020 was a very... how can I say it? A special year! I'm sure that everyone has a different point of view on 2020, but for me it was a very confusing year; we we were in lockdown (some of us even had a few lockdowns), and everything changed.
No parties or events, barely being able to see your friends, and your school went online. How bizarre is that?
Well, I think I should stop speaking about the past and look forward to 2021 that is already here!
I think we all should look forward to it and take with us the lessons that we learned from 2020. So here are a few tips (you probably have them heard before but I like to be basic 😝) to make your year a bit better:
1. Drink water, and drink a lot of it! You don't know how helpful it is.
2. Check on your family and friends; it's important, and you never know what is happening until you ask.
3. Gain a new skill! Learn to play guitar or piano, do some sports, or learn something new. It is always a good feeling to learn something new!
4. Spend more time with your loved ones.
5. Be more involved and speak up (BBYO is a great place for that) :)
6. Get some rest (even though we have had enough in lockdowns haha)
7. Be open minded; you never know what will happen tomorrow.
I Hope this helped you, and I hope we will all have a great 2021!
Shir Arbuz is a BBG from Maccabi Tzair Rishon Maarav.
Все мнения, высказанные по содержанию, написанному для "Шофара", представляют собой мнения и мысли отдельных авторов. Биография автора представляет автора в то время, когда он находился на сайте BBYO.
Если эта предстоящая IC ваша первая, то вас ждет лечение.
Координация съезда состоит из большего, чем кажется на первый взгляд. Взгляните глубже на то, что происходит при координации съезда!
Отправьте "Шофар" на ваш почтовый ящик.Подписаться на